Each school has their own Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator who works with all staff and outside agencies.
Agencies typically worked with include:
- Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
- Community Paediatric Department, Great Western Hospital
- Advisory Teachers e.g. Physical Disability, Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
- Hearing Support Team (HST)
- Nyland Campus Outreach Team (NCOT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)
- Targeted Mental Health in Schools (TaMHs)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHs)
- Children Services.
Parental consent is required before any service can support a child.