Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.

Grange Federation



Each school has their own Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator who works with all staff and outside agencies.

 Agencies typically worked with include: 

  • Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
  • Community Paediatric Department, Great Western Hospital
  • Advisory Teachers e.g. Physical Disability, Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
  • Hearing Support Team (HST)
  • Nyland Campus Outreach Team (NCOT)
  • Occupational Therapy (OT)
  • Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)
  • Targeted Mental Health in Schools (TaMHs)
  • Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHs)
  • Children Services. 

Parental consent is required before any service can support a child.